Position: Senior Key Account Manager – Carrier Services Division
Reporting to: Head of Carrier Sales
Department: Carrier Services
Who We Are
Telkom connects the people that keep Kenya on the move.
It does this by providing integrated telecommunications solutions to individuals, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), Government and large corporates in Kenya, drawing from a diverse solutions suite that includes voice, data, mobile money as well as network services.
Powered by its vast fibre optic infrastructure, it is also a major provider of wholesale, carrier-to-carrier traffic within the country and the region.
About This Role
Reporting to the Head of Carrier Sales, the jobholder will manage and guide the team regarding the conceptualisation, planning, development and implementation of all new and current account plans.
In addition, he/she will be required to develop and nurture relationships with new and existing customers to increase market presence and sales within the Carrier Service industry and ensure that all the aspects impacting the customer accounts are well managed.
What You Will Do
- Develop business plan, lead the sales pitch and negotiate the contractual agreements based on the set guidelines
- Conduct analysis of customers and sales metrics, costs and categories to inform business decisions
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions for on boarding and ongoing interactions
- Support key account managers in planning, development and implementation of all new and current account plans
- Monitor the profitability for customers and propose the appropriate plans
- Regularly engage with customer to plan and execute sales interventions
- Build and maintain relationships with customers. Conduct joint customer meetings to drive volumes and profitability.
- Analyze business and market information to inform sales decisions
- Utilize and align internal business processes and systems to execute sales and ensure operational efficiency
How to Apply
Application should be sent by 21.4. 2020 please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Apply through firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Telkom Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to tribe, religion, gender, age or disability.