Wananchi Group (K) Ltd
Job Title: National Sales Manager, Zambia
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
Employment Status/ Type: Full-time
Position Reporting to: Managing Director, Zuku DTH
Manages Others: Yes
- Dealers / Retailers / Resellers
- Territory Managers
- Sales and Merchandising Agents
Job Purpose / Summary: Reporting to Managing Director – Zuku DTH & working closely with the Country Manager -Zambia, the job holder key responsibility will be growing sales, revenue and market leadership by developing innovative ways of increasing / growing sales revenue and connection by ensuring availability of the company’s products at all times within the assigned territories
- Sales coordination and Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Financial management
- Staff Management
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive the commercial agenda and business operating plan for the country to achieve agreed company objectives.
- Implementation and adoption of effective distribution strategy to grow sales within the assigned territory/country.
- Ensure superior customer experience management in line with corporate customer experience goals.
- Forster good relationships with government, statutory/regulatory bodies and business partners/allies.
- Prepare, plan and execute sales programs aimed at market penetration, relationship building, share growth e.g. sales promotions, Road shows etc.
- To effectively manage staff and resources allocated through effective monitoring of performance and by providing support to the Territory Sales Managers initiatives.
- Coordinates the logistics operations, including warehousing activities.
- Develops and implements internal systems for all the in country departments in cooperation with corporate office
Desired Education, Experience & Attributes:
- Degree in a Business related field
- Post graduate certification in Sales & Marketing / Business Management will be an added advantage
- Intermediate knowledge of business finance principles is essential.
- 7 years hands on experience in a Sales Distribution management in a FMCG or service sector of which 2 years must have been in a sales managerial position, preferably in a fast moving consumer goods company or Telecommunications Company
- Good understanding of stakeholder management
- Solid experience of budgeting and financial planning
- Superior Business acumen
- Highly results and performance oriented
- Excellent team player with good leadership/mentoring/management skills.
- Excellent Negotiation/Influencing and Presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send their updated CV to email@example.com with respective job titles ”National Sales Manager, Zambia” or ”Territory Officer, Zambia” as the subject line not later than 25th April, 2020.
Your mail application will be considered should you meet the desired qualifications.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.