Our client is a reputable organization seeking to recruit a suitably qualified Kenyan citizen to fill the following vacant position:
Reporting to the Principal Administration officer, the successful candidate will work under the guidance and supervision of a senior officer and will assist in ensuring efficient and effective provision of general office administration services: including hospitality, employee safety and wellness, conducive work environment, maintenance and management of the institution’s property / assets, fleet management and provision of transport services.
- Assist in developing administration policy and procedures:
- Ensuring compliance with the occupational health and safety legislation:
- Assist in formulating departmental policies and procedures and other documentation in line with ISO 9001:2015 Standard:
- Ensuring that the organization premises and property are secured, and undertake Investigations when incidents occur:
- Developing and implementing a maintenance schedule for the institution’s fleet and ensure all vehicles are serviced as per the schedule;
- Preparation of terms of reference for different contracts, participate in evaluation process. manage the contracts and prepare reports.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Bachelors Degree in any of the following fields: Business Management, Public Administration, Human Resources, Management, Finance, Commerce or a relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognised institution:
- Proficiency in Computer applications:
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution and
- Personal attributes such as: planning, communication, reporting, interpersonal skills and a team player.
Applicants MUST provide the following documents on application:
- A Signed application letter
- A detailed CV indicating their current and previous employers, positions held, current and expected salary, level of education and names of at least three professional referees
- Copies of academic and professional certificates
- Copy of National Identification Card or Passport
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Valid Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Current Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC): and
- Current Report from an appoved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
The institution will offer attractive salaries and benefits to the selected candidates who can look forward to a rewarding career in a professionally run organization.
The successful candidates will be offered employment on contract terms.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the stated requirements can submit applications clearly indicating the position applied for via email address DNA1037052020@gmail.com or to the below address:
P.O Box 49010-00506
OR Dropped at the Nation Centre, Kimathi Street, Nairobi, clearly marked DN/A 1037 on or before 12th June 2020.
Youth, female candidates, Persons with Disability (PWD) and marginalized are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.