We are a leading player in Agribusiness in East African region.
We supply and install a wide range of Agricultural equipment, Irrigation Systems and water solutions and Hospitality equipment.
We are looking for a self-driven individual to fill the position below:
Title: Branch Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement an effective and comprehensive sales strategy for products and services in the Agricultural and Irrigation business lines that meet the Branch profitability objectives
- Responsible for all aspects of the branch operations
- Prepare the department’s annual budgets and lay the road map for achieving the same.
- Ensure revenue growth through ever increasing client satisfaction
- Provide timely and quality technical advice to agricultural and irrigation customers
- Managing a team of sales engineers through creating a culture of high performance among staff within the department by addressing internal employee satisfaction issues promptly that will help guide mitigate risks.
- Conduct periodic market research and competitor surveys, and develop appropriate response tactics to ensure relevance within the market
- Increase the overall productivity of the branch by implementing relevant employee training, budgeting effectively, eliminating inefficiencies and capturing growth opportunities
- Prepare and submit regular business reports on to the General Manager on Branch performance.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- A Bachelors in Business Administration, Degree in Agricultural Engineering or any related field of studies;
- A minimum of 6 years experience in sales and marketing or technical roles, with a minimum of 2 in a leadership position
- Experience in the agricultural sector is a Must
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and customer focused
- Leadership management skills
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates are invited to submit their application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, details of three (3) referees on or before 9th June 2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org