We are a leading player in Agribusiness in East African region.
We supply and install a wide range of Agricultural equipment, Irrigation Systems and water solutions and Hospitality equipment.
We are looking for a self-driven individual to fill the position below:
- Perform assembly, installation and commissioning of machines. Perform program modification as may be required. Carry out training for the Operators and Maintenance Technicians.
- Carry out repairs for machine breakdowns.
- Visit assigned clients on a regular basis (mostly quarterly basis) to do preventive maintenance on the machines, controls, breakers, motors, drives (electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic), circuit boards, programs and other associated equipment
- Maintain rapport with customers by examining complaints, identifying solutions, suggesting improved methods and techniques, recommending system improvements.
- Prepare Review and Consolidate Technical and Administrative reports and requests.
- Carry out repairs on client’s equipment being handled at the workshop as assigned from time to time.
- Carry out in house service repairs or tests and demos as may be periodically assigned.
- Adhere to all company procedures, policies and business ethics and ensure that they are exercised within the work place, particularly the technical department.
- Ensure that a good company image is portrayed and maintained to our internal and external customers.
- Participate in marketing efforts for the company.
- A degree in electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a related sector
- Proven ability to deliver successfully on projects
- Willingness to travel and work in a local, regional and global market set up
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates are invited to submit their application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, details of three (3) referees on or before 9th June 2020 to: email@example.com