Job Vacancy: Commercial Director (Agriculture Sector)
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead the sales team
- Build a commercial team across our several countries that will be the flywheel of our growth.
- Define and execute a sales plan
- Streamline lead generation processes
- Create alignment with company objectives through defining and measuring budget, objectives, and other communication tools.
Sell / Execute – you are a leader AND a doer:
- Drive profitable business growth
- Negotiate ongoing contracts.
- Represent the company externally to enhance and strengthen the company’s profile and optimise all business development opportunities.
- Identify and pursue strategic partnerships with key partners.
Participate in crafting strategy:
- Develop and implement the commercial strategy for the business.
- Interpret market trends and partner with leadership team to get ahead of industry changes.
Partner with product team to create and iterate new products:
- Provide market feedback to product development, technology and operations teams based on customer feedback.
- Partner with relevant internal departments to ensure that customer needs are met and that customer requirements are fully communicated throughout the business.
- Extended experience closing deals of $100K+
- Experience managing a commercial team of 5+ people.
- Experience being part of company leadership team, reporting to the CEO
- Experience setting up and managing international offices
- Experience using google docs, CRM and other software
- Knowledge of the insurance industry and agriculture is an advantage but not a must.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, kindly share your CV to email@example.com