Vacant Position: Business Development Manager
Location: Mogadishu, Somali
Our client, a Construction & Water Well Drilling & Company seeks to fill the above position.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify and develop relationships with industry professionals to generate new business opportunities.
- Explore new RFPs and try to submit the proposals/tenders on time.
- To make follow up of the submitted proposals/tenders by active communication.
- Create and expand the company’s footprint and build positive top of mind awareness.
- Attend industry events and other meetings to stay abreast of market conditions, competition, and establish relationships with existing clients and prospects.
- Provide ongoing progress updates on new business development activities and other key indicators to the company management team.
- Coordinate and assist in the proposal process with the company’s marketing and project management teams.
- Maintain key customer relationships; develop and implement strategies for expanding the client base.
- Manage overall sales/business development process, setting appropriate metrics for sales and business development management.
- Leads initiatives to promote revenue generation and strategic partnership development and management.
- Serve as key leader and mentor in proposal development, defining the win-strategy, key competitive attributes and pricing objectives.
- Business Acumen
- Communication Proficiency
- Strategic Thinking
- Team Building
- Client Relationship Management
- Commitment to Results
- Bachelor’s Degree required preferably in Civil Engineering.
- Business Development experience in the construction industry with a successful track record of building relationships for at least 10 to 15 years.
- Proven ability to establish profitable relationships with decision makers at companies and organizations.
- Outstanding presentation and relationship building skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
If you are qualified, send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject Business Developement Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly Indicate your expected salary.