Archdiocese of Nairobi
St Joseph Catholic Parish – Kerwa
Exciting Career Opportunity in the Medical Field
The Kerwa Catholic Health Centre is a faith-based health institution started and operated under the Kerwa Catholic Parish.
The health centre is committed to providing affordable and all-inclusive inpatient and outpatient treatment services to the satisfaction of our clients in line with best medical practices.
In order to improve our efficiency and enhance service delivery to our clients, we are seeking to recruit dynamic and results driven individuals who are passionate about developing their skills and experience to fill the following position:
Location: Kerwa, Kikuyu, Kiambu County
Role Overview: The job holder will be responsible for general and specialized medical duties such as diagnosis and treatment of disease and injury, ordering and interpreting medical tests, performing routine medical and surgical procedures, referring patients to other practitioners and managing health departments, institutions, projects and systems.
- Take history, examining, diagnosing and treating patients’ common ailments at an outpatient/inpatient health facility;
- Implementing Community Health Care activities in liaison with other health workers;
- Guiding and counseling patients, clients and staff on health issues;
- Sensitizing patients and clients on preventive and promotive health;
- Carrying out minor surgical procedures as per training and skill;
- Collecting and compiling clinical data;
- Referring patients and clients to appropriate health facilities;
- Teaching and mentorship of human resources for health at various levels;
- Performing Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and surgery or any other relevant qualifications
- Registered by clinical officers’ council.
- Valid practicing license from the clinical council of Kenya
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to plan and deliver care in an effective and resourceful manner.
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and attention to detail
- Other post qualification training will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their Application and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org,quoting the job title on the subject not later than 19th May 2020.
Do not attach copies of your certificates.
Please indicate current and expected salary.
N/B Kerwa Catholic Health Centre is an equal opportunity employer