Our client is a reputable organization seeking to recruit a suitably qualified Kenyan citizen to fill the following vacant position:
Corporate Communications Officer
Reporting to the Principal Communications Officer, the successful candidate will work under the guidance and supervision of a senior officer and will assist in ensuring efficient and effective implementation of the corporate communications strategy of the Institution.
- Organizing corporate events:
- Implementing corporate social responsibility programs: and
- Handling complaints in the Institution.
- Providing input in the development of communication strategy and policy:
- Initiating Development of information, education and communication materials:
- Promoting a positive corporate image of the Institution;
Qualifications & Skills Required
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Communications Journalism Public Relations. Marketing or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in Computer applications:
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution and
- Personal attributes such as: planning. communication, reporting, interpersonal skills and a team player.
Applicants MUST provide the following documents on application:
- A Signed application letter
- A detailed CV indicating their current and previous employers, positions held, current and expected salary, level of education and names of at least three professional referees
- Copies of academic and professional certificates
- Copy of National Identification Card or Passport
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Valid Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Current Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC): and
- Current Report from an appoved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
The institution will offer attractive salaries and benefits to the selected candidates who can look forward to a rewarding career in a professionally run organization.
The successful candidates will be offered employment on contract terms.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the stated requirements can submit applications clearly indicating the position applied for via email address DNA1037052020@gmail.com or to the below address:
P.O Box 49010-00506
OR Dropped at the Nation Centre, Kimathi Street, Nairobi, clearly marked DN/A 1037 on or before 12th June 2020.
Youth, female candidates, Persons with Disability (PWD) and marginalized are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.