Job Vacancy: Retail Sales Representative – Fashion
Location: Karen, Nairobi
Job profile: The Retail Sales Representative will provide excellent customer service and meet sales quotas for the business.
Will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about the products and recommend solutions. Ultimately ensure that customers leave the store satisfied and will contribute to the store’s profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and direct customers
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Cross-sell products
- Ensure racks are fully stocked
- Manage returns of merchandise
- Coordinate with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times)
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Supervisor
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative, Sales Associate or similar role
- Understanding of the retail sales process
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
- Basic math skills
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Diploma holder in Customer Service, Retail, Marketing or similar education
- BSc in Marketing or related field is a plus
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 3rd June 2020
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.