Job Title: Hotel Sales Executive
Gross Salary: 15k
Our client is a newly established family-oriented restaurant in Kajiado County.
They are looking to recruit a Hotel Sales Executive.
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential clients
- Research and identify the needs of clients and customise packages best suited for them.
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned territory achieving set sales targets
- Attend corporate client meetings
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Grow and retain existing corporate accounts by presenting new solutions and services to them
- Market intelligence in the hospitality industry
- Attend industry events to increase brand awareness and acquire new contacts
- Create a relationship with key industry players to increase awareness.
- A business-related diploma or degree
- At least 2 years’ sales experience.
- Consistent track record in achieving sales targets
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- Strong Account Management skills
- Preferably a gentleman aged 23-30 years.
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Hotel Sales Executive) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday, 12th May 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last allowance on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process.
Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.