Job Title: Sales Executive – Interior Design
Gross Salary: 25k plus 2% commission
Our Client is a global designer and manufacturer of premium disposable place setting, barware and serve ware.
They seek to hire an aggressive Sales Executive who will be tasked with increasing revenue sales and brand visibility as well as optimize the company’s market share while promoting the company’s products.
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for company’s products
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for executives
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Bachelor in Business, Sales & Marketing or related field.
- MUST Have 2-3 years sales experience
- Experience in sales of kitchen products & wardrobe will be an added advantage
- Male candidates are encouraged to apply
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel and work out of the office.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
- Mature, energetic and results oriented
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Executive – Interior Design) to email@example.com before 28th May 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV