Exciting Career Opportunities in the Medical Field
The Kerwa Catholic Health Centre is a faith-based institution committed to providing affordable and all-inclusive inpatient and outpatient treatment services to the satisfaction of our clients in line with best medical practices.
In order to improve our efficiency and enhance service delivery to our clients, we are seeking to recruit dynamic and results driven individuals who are passionate about developing their skills and experience to fill the following position:
Role Overview: The job holder will be responsible for maintaining and improving people’s health by providing advice and information, as well as supplying prescription medicines and instructing patients on the use of medicines and medical appliances.
- Prepare medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders
- Dispense medications, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals as per the prescription
- Control medications by monitoring drug therapies, advising on interactions and advising clinicians on alternatives
- Provide pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies
- Maintain pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Responsible for safety and security of the pharmacy
- Work in collaboration with the Management to prepare purchase orders
- Arrange pharmacy stocks, verify quantities and inform the management of stock needs and shortages
- Enforcement loss prevention policies at the pharmacy
- Prepares monthly reports and other reports as requested
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the management from time to time
- Diploma/Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree from an institution recognized by the Pharmacy and Poisons board;
- Successfully completed one (1) year internship from a recognized institution;
- Registration certificate by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board;
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their Application and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than 18th May 2020.
Please do not attach copies of your documents.
NB: Kerwa Catholic Health Centre is an equal opportunity employer