National Bank – A Subsidiary of KCB Group Plc
Position Title: IT Security Manager
Job Ref No. HR/065/2020
Available Position: 1
Reporting to: Head, Information System Security
Position Scope: Responsible for implementation, upgrade or monitoring of the information technology security and plans of the Bank’s IT infrastructure and systems in line with IT security policies and procedures and in a manner that provides effective assurance, protection and security of Bank and customer data/information whilst facilitating continuity of business.
- Develop and implement plans to implement the IT security framework to secure business and payment systems, integrations, digital operations and transaction monitoring
- Implement and monitor the IT security and data management standards to ensure information confidentiality
- Implement and monitor IT security standards that pertain to ICT devices and systems to ensure infrastructure and system protection, health and uptime.
- Implement and monitor IT security standards that pertain to business systems and user management: changes, access and authentication and systems action logging
- Take action to ensure, correct or report ICT devices and systems attack, destructive/unauthorized access and continuous protection.
- Perform risk assessments and execute tests to sustain and maintain IT security standards for the ICT infrastructure and systems and take correction measures thereof.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business/IT related field with ICT Security Standards or Management Certification that relate to current technologies.
- Minimum five (5) years in IT Management with at least three (3) years in ICT Security Management
- Banking operations or financial services or telco experience
- Knowledge of ICT security standards and data management
- People management, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills
- Proactive and positive attitude, highly motivated and self-directed; ability to work in a team environment or independently
- Leadership and management
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to maintain and promote a positive attitude and work environment by leading through example.
How to Apply:
If you believe you meet the criteria given above, please log to the link provided and submit your application with a detailed CV addressed to the Director Human Resources by Wednesday, 27th May 2020.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage/s of the recruitment and selection process.
National Bank of Kenya is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Let us grow together