National Bank – A Subsidiary of KCB Group Plc
Position Title: Security Compliance & Governance Manager
Job Ref No. HR/064/2020
Available Position: 1
Reporting to: Head Information System Security
Position Scope: Responsible for the implementation and adherence of ICT Security standards, policies and procedures in a manner that ensures the rigor and effectiveness of the oversight, management and reporting of the same in line with ICT policy.
- Monitor and report on the implementation of IT security and governance standards that pertain to adherence of the same to ICT infrastructure, business systems, integrations and vendor management
- Monitor and report on the implementation of IT security and governance standards that pertain to ICT infrastructure protection, health and availability/uptime.
- Monitor and report on IT security standards that pertain to user management adherence requirement: setup, changes, access and authentication and systems action logging
- Escalate and report on ICT devices and systems attack, destructive/unauthorized access and continuous protection.
- Perform IT security and governance assessments for the ICT infrastructure and systems security and recommend correction measures thereof.
- Report on the state of ICT standards and governance levels of adherence line with ICT policy.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business/IT related field with ICT security standards, management or governance certification that relate to current technologies.
- Minimum five (5) years in IT Management with at least Three (3) years in ICT security management or governance
- Banking operations or financial services or telco experience
- Knowledge of ICT security standards and governance
- People management, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills
- Proactive and positive attitude, highly motivated and self-directed; ability to work in a team environment or independently
How to Apply:
If you believe you meet the criteria given above, please log to the link provided and submit your application with a detailed CV addressed to the Director Human Resources by Wednesday, 27th May 2020.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage/s of the recruitment and selection process.
National Bank of Kenya is an Equal Opportunity Employer