Our client, a leading integrated business solutions provider for Electronic Security Systems, Queue Management Systems, Visitor Management System and Time & Attendance System is seeking to hire an aggressive Pre Sales Engineer to join their dedicated team.
Reporting to the Line Manager, the overall purpose of this role is to provide presales support (designing of solutions using AutoCAD and related CAD software attending client’s meetings, making detailed quotations) for multiple client organization sites for the Electronic Security systems business unit.
- Design solutions for clients after thoroughly understanding client’s requirements by use of AutoCAD and related CAD software
- Provide detailed Bill of Quantity for the proposed solutions
- Attending site meetings with the clients and other stakeholders
- Manage client communication by means of Minutes of the Meeting
- Handle various departmental reports; create, maintain, and report out data ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Responsible for creation of service tickets and ordering of required parts
- Schedule subcontractor, customer, and other onsite vendors for installation
- Provide technical support to sub-contractors as needed
- Participate in project planning and progress meetings to remain current on project status and expectations
- Interact and effectively communicate with various team members internally and externally with vendors and customers
- Make quotations as per the instructions provided by the line manager
- Identify and provide strategic work solutions to improve the operational efficiency.
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering /Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent hands on AutoCAD skills, with ability to draw from scratch. Knowledge of other CAD software will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ work experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience in security management solutions i.e Entrance control, Access control, Fire Alarm, Intrusion Alarm, CCTV and BMS system will be an added advantage.
- Should be very well conversant with MS office packages
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Strong ability to multitask and manage competing demands.
- Ability to understand, or learn to interpret site plans, including plans used by other trades, and commonly used symbols
- Team oriented, with experience working on teams
- Ability self-manage, work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email their detailed CV clearly indicating their current and expected salary to the following email address: email@example.com before or on Friday 29th May 2020
Candidates are advised that Eagle HR Consultants DOES NOT charge any interview fee(s).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.