Job Title: Restaurant Supervisor
Gross Salary: 25k
Our client is a newly established family-oriented restaurant in Kajiado County.
They are looking to recruit a Restaurant Supervisor.
- Assist in the identification and implementation of staff training programs to ensure the company’s operating standards are achieved;
- Overall management, control and discipline of all F&B functions within the establishment.
- Provide leadership and guidance to employees working under her and give advice to management on costing and other financial matters.
- Continually monitor and adapt to market needs so as to ensure increase in patronage.
- Maintaining effective cost control in all areas in all areas of the F&B department.
- Management of all staff activities, setting standards, driving professionalism, providing feedback, managing performance, engendering support and building loyalty.
- Understanding of the market trends in food and beverage services and being a leader in this.
- Ensure Discipline in all stations, readiness of all stations, cleanliness, staff levels, uniforms, food presentation, buffet displays, food and drink service sequence as well as the overall standards of service, hygiene and safety.
- Advice on best practices to win and retain customers through the provision of effective and efficient operating standards.
- Ensure that all F&B areas are inspected in a timely manner and are in compliance with company’s standards by checking for quality.
- Constantly work the floor during service times to test guest feedback, and ensure constant feedback for a positive growth in the client database.
- Diploma or Degree in Food Production.
- Must be computer literate
- 2-3 years’ experience in Food and Beverage service.
- Highly conversant with HACCP regulations as well as safety policies
- Knowledge in budgeting, forecasting and management of costs
- Be conversant with advanced principles of food and beverage management, revenue management and cost control.
- Must be a lady aged between 24-30 years
- A driving license is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Restaurant Supervisor) to email@example.com before Tuesday, 12th May 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last allowance on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.