Vacancy Announcement: Sales Manager (Corporate and Key Accounts)
Sanergy is an award winning social enterprise that employs the circular economy approach to treat and convert all forms of urban waste into organic fertilizer and insect based animal protein.
Sanergy manufactures and distributes Evergrow Organic Fertilizer and Kuzapro Insect Based Animal Protein, under the Farm Star brand.
We are an increasingly sophisticated, highly intricate organization with many moving parts. Sanergy seeks accomplished, driven individuals who will make substantive contributions to the organization.
We are currently seeking a Sales Manager – Corporate and Key Accounts who will drive Evergrow Organic Fertilizer and KuzaPro insect based animal protein (BSF) sales to Corporate and Key Accounts across Kenya.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the exponential growth in key account and corporate sales revenues by more than 10x in the next 1 year.
- Develop and execute strategies to strengthen the relationships between the company and corporate & key account farmers for the sale of both conventional and certified organic fertilizer.
- Develop and execute strategies to strengthen the relationships between the company and large & medium scale feed millers for the sale of insect based animal protein (BSF).
- Develop and execute strategies to strengthen the relationships between the company and medium to large scale farmers for the sale of insect based animal protein (BSF). Focus should be on aquaculture, chicken and large scale pig farms.
- Refine the problem-led sales approach to raise the decision intelligence of Key Account and Corporate clients.
- Understand the needs of corporate and key accounts, and work with the in-house Agronomy and or insect protein research teams to find solutions for those issues.
- Manage revenue collections to minimise risk to the organisation
- Lead the planning and execution of crop specific sales strategies that include partnering with associations/agencies/corporate partners to grow sales in specific high potential crops: avocado, coffee, tea, potatoes, maize.
- Lead special projects that will open up sales of fertilizer and animal protein.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Degree or higher level education in an Agricultural related course
- Previous experience in significantly scaling up agri input sales
- >3 years’ experience in consultative B2B selling
- Aptitude for numbers and data-driven decision-making
- Knowledge of agricultural inputs market for medium, large and corporate players
- Coachable – a desire to learn, constantly improve, and act on feedback
- Willingness to travel outside of Nairoibi.
- Valid driver’s license and min. 2 years driving experience
- Valid Driving Licence
- KRA PIN
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Academic Transcripts and Academic Certificates
Interested candidates are invited to make their applications via the company’s website HERE and attach a detailed CV with contact details of three referees by 7th June, 2020.
Please note that the applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.