Position: Senior Manager – Business Intelligence & Analytics
Reporting to: Chief Marketing Officer
Department: Mobile Division, Marketing
Role Purpose: We are looking for a dynamic individual who will ensure the development, maintenance and reporting of the relevant company wide and marketing departmental performance measurements, in order to provide guidance and relevant information for decision making across the company at a tactical level.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide reports that are inclusive of local and international market intelligence, the mapping of the geo footprint of the company and business Key Performance Indicators (KPI), objectives and intelligence.
- Manage special projects for the marketing department which generally cut across the organization.
- Monitor, measure and support the development of marketing campaigns through the mining of customer data, modelling of proposals and recommendation of solutions.
- To customer lifecycle management projects across Telkom.
- It is imperative for this role to have a thorough understanding of the industry, competitor business and customer requirements to guide decision making.
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT, Marketing or related field from a recognized institution
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in customer service and relationship management,
- Previous experience in Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in Telecommunication / ICT industries is preferred
- Management / flexibility : Experienced in managing, developing and motivating the team
- Team-work / collaboration : must be a strong team player with a commitment to value-based leadership
- Initiative & pro-activity : must be self-driven, energetic, resourceful, creative, and possess strong leadership skills
- Influence & persuasion : ability to project a strong, positive image of him/herself and the Company
This position is open to Kenyan citizens only.
If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 25/05/2020, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Apply through email@example.com for Internal and firstname.lastname@example.org for external candidate and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Telkom Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to tribe, religion, gender, age or disability.