Our client a retail supermarket in Ruiru is seeking to recruit a Supervisor.
- Managing and overseeing stores employees to ensure that they execute their roles as expected and in a timely manner.
- Identifying customer inquiries and complains and making appropriate recommendations for corrective solutions.
- Ensuring availability of goods in the store. This involves coordinating of deliveries and checking inventory numbers.
- Ensuring all store activities and operations with respect to organizational operational procedures and standards
- Ensuring that the shelves are properly arranged, displays well set up and the cleaning of the store and products.
- Maintain all clients through proactive communication with the client and ensuring that all queries, complains are promptly attended to.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential customers
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly sales activities and or visits and presenting them to the Director
- Analyzing the market environment i.e. analyzing other competitor’s prices, the amount of demand and supply in the market.
- Giving feedback to the management and advising accordingly.
- Perform any other duty assigned from time to time.
- Hands on experience in a retail supermarket
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, POS equipment and related computer applications.
- Diploma in any Business-related course
- Must have a KCSE certificate
- Able to speak well in English and Kiswahili
- Excellent customer service skills
How to apply
Interested candidates to send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd May 2020.
Clearly indicate ‘Supervisor’ at the subject of the email.