Vacant Position: Business Developer
Region: Rift Valley – Nakuru
Reporting to: Regional County Manager
Department: Enterprise Division
Who We Are: Telkom connects the people that keep Kenya on the move. It does this by providing integrated telecommunications solutions to individuals, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), Government and large corporates in Kenya, drawing from a diverse solutions suite that includes voice, data, mobile money as well as network services. Powered by its vast fibre optic infrastructure, it is also a major provider of wholesale, carrier-to-carrier traffic within the country and the region.
About This Role: To sell, manage, and develop as well as help in the penetration of Telkom products and services to SME customers within the appointed area. The role ensures identification, facilitation and execution of sales opportunities within current and new SME clients in order to maximize sales and growth of revenue for Telkom within the appointed area.
- Consistent achievement and exceeding of sales targets and growth plans for the region
- Relationship management for all clients in the assigned region.
- Collaboration to ensure customers satisfaction
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts for up-selling and cross-selling
- Having solid knowledge of competitors’ landscape
Requirements for the job:
- Relevant Business degree in Business Management, Sales, Marketing or Communication
- Experience: 3-5 years Business Management, Sales Management, IT Sales Management, or Relationship Management
- Knowledge and experience in understanding the industry, competitor business and customer requirements.
- Unique skills: Sales & Marketing Management and Client Pipeline Management
- Team player
How to Apply
Application should be sent to email@example.com for internal applicants and to firstname.lastname@example.org for external applicants by providing an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) before 25th May 2020 including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
.Telkom Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to tribe, religion, gender, age or disability.