Vacant Position: Retention & Billing Team Leader
Reporting to: Manager, Corporate & Support
Department: Customer Experience
Role Purpose: To provide leadership and coaching to the team in managing churn, billing tasks and proactively engaging customers on retention campaigns of Enterprise, SME, SOHOs and Premium Mobile.
He/she will ensure that all KPIs regarding processes and systems applications as well as target SLAs are observed throughout the retention and billing management processes in order to maximize the customer experience.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor & execute the all Churn requests and ensure they are within budget
- Contribute to the cost saving initiatives of TKL through Billing Dispute management
- Support the collection of outstanding money through the effective execution of the dunning process
- Execute the call centre activities within budget limits
- Optimize the customer experience by review of customer journeys that have an impact on retention including campaign management
- Ensure the effective management of the customer query resolution process by the team
- Supervise the Retention, Billing and Dunning tasks for accuracy to increase customer satisfaction and avoid revenue leakages
- Provide insights on retention, churn and billing tasks to relevant stakeholders to support the enhancement of product development and marketing alignment and business decision making
- Identify, recommend and implement process improvement opportunities
- Set and meet performance targets for speed, efficiency and quality
- Ensure the compliance to processes and procedures
- Chair weekly Dispute Resolution Committee Meetings with relevant stakeholders
- Oversee the internal and outsourced service provider to ensure efficient and accurate billing through relevant communication channels
- Support the related customer care activities concerning customer retention
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field from a recognized institution
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in customer service and relationship management,
- Experience in working with Retention methodologies
- Experience in complex billing dispute management & understanding of billing management systems
- Experience in Telecommunication / ICT industries is preferred
- Management / flexibility : Experienced in managing, developing and motivating a retention team
- Team-work / collaboration : must be a strong team player with a commitment to value-based leadership
- Initiative & pro-activity : must be self-driven, energetic, resourceful, creative, and possess strong leadership skills
- Influence & persuasion : ability to project a strong, positive image of him/herself and the Company
This position is open to Kenyan citizens only.
If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 22/05/2020, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Apply through firstname.lastname@example.org for Internal and email@example.com for external candidate and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Telkom Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to tribe, religion, gender, age or disability.