Job Title: Truck Driver
Reporting To: Logistics Officer
Truck Driver Responsibilities
- Perform vehicle safety checks before departure.
- Check vehicles for defects before and after trips and report discrepancies to the Logistics Officer.
- Maintain cleanliness and appearance of company vehicles
- Inspect loads and ensure proper packing, security, and distribution of weight were in place to reduce product breakage and vehicle damage.
- Sign the loading sheet and confirm loaded box qty as per invoice. Completed all necessary paperwork.
- Verify the contents of inventory loads against shipping papers.
- Constantly monitor route directions, seeking more efficient ways to run the route to save time, fuel and increase productivity.
- Maintain ongoing communication with Logistics Officers and follow the routes and timing of the delivery.
- Call customers to ensure the address is correct and they will be present at the time of delivery. Ensure customer satisfaction with orders and customer service.
- Ensure that all deliveries have been signed and delivered to the correct recipient.
- Accurately and efficiently deliver multiple customer orders in each run.
- Maintain a professional, neat, and orderly appearance with customers.
- Collect GRN returnable goods and empty crates from customers and bring them back to the factory.
- Collect POD from Customers with proper signature and stamp, same to be submitted to Logistics officer without fail. Handover all before leaving premises.
- Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Keep track of delivery information, truck mileage, and fuel usage and maintain Log Book. KM reading start and end of trip to be recorded at the Security gate.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and policies as stipulated by the Govt. and CFL Dairy Division.
- Adhere to CFL Dairy Division operating policies and procedures.
- To be disciplined w.r.t time of reporting.
- Not to drive rashly.
- Valid driving licence
- Certificate of good conduct
- Good knowledge of Nairobi and its environs
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org before 25th May 2020.
Clearly indicate the exact position (Truck Driver) applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placements.