Vacant Position: Agriculture Marketing Officers
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Job Profile: The agriculture marketing officer will be responsible for selling, market research, advertising, promotion, packaging, transport, placement, planning, and accounting.
- Marketing of fresh farm produce
- Scouting for new market
- Ensuring that products meet market standards
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
Qualifications / Knowledge & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in marketing or a related field.
- 3 years working in the marketing department.
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
If you are qualified, send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject Agriculture Marketing Officer to email@example.com.
Kindly Indicate your expected salary.