Job Title: Assistant Operations Manager
Nature of Job: Full Time
Salary: 40K – 50K
Job Location: Nairobi
Summary: Our client, a manufacturing company, is looking to hire an Assistant Operations Manager to help coordinate activities in the company and ensure smooth running of the business in all the departments.
He/she will assist the operations manager by giving constructive feedback to improve the operations of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist operations managers to oversee daily activities in the company in all the departments.
- Staff supervision and sending daily reports to the directors
- General office work like attending to customer’s complaints and purchasing items for the company.
- Coordinate all office activities and ensure the company is running smoothly
- Ensure company’s rules and regulations are followed to the letter by all the staffs
- Direct, coordinate and review the work plan for the company; assign work activities and projects; monitor workflow and coordinate customer activities
- Prepare and present the daily, weekly & monthly operations reports
- Develop and maintain operational guidelines for staff.
- Oversee operational cost, risk and audit activities.
- Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in any field
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a busy company
- Excellent Ms office skills
- Experience in operations or office Admin duties
- Strong customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills with ability to escalate issues
- Must be able to deliver and exceed expectations in a challenging environment.
- Mature with ability to supervise a team
- Ability to present write and present reports
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills and experience to email@example.com
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.