Job Title: Online Sales Executive – Automobile
Our client is a well-established business dealing with the distribution of spare parts.
They seek to hire a highly efficient, self-driven and experienced online Sales executive.
S/he will be tasked with planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media as well as the execution and optimization of the company’s online marketing efforts.
- Overseeing the online sales strategy for the company ensuring products are regularly updated and well described.
- Regularly updating the company website and promptly responding to customers enquiries.
- Engaging with customers through the use of digital media.
- Developing, editing a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
- Coming up with eye-catching marketing material to be posted on the different social media platforms
- Keeping customers up to date with the latest products/stock on digital media platforms.
- Maximizing followers’ on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Generating new leads and liaising with the sales team to ensure they all convert to business
- Coordinate with the delivery team to ensuring customers get products on time
- Ensuring that approaches to social media are relevant and appropriate for each medium.
- Monitoring social media for customer comments both positive and negative.
- Building reporting frameworks to evaluate the return on investment on the various platforms.
- Engaging with customers to resolve customer service issues and or create positive opportunities.
- Continuous research into new relevant social media channels and their impact on the brand’s marketing.
- Working with the marketing team to look at ways social media can work within wider campaigns.
- Planning and delivery of community management strategies through social media.
- Diploma/Degree in digital media, marketing, Business Management, or Media Broadcasting
- At least 1 year working experience in online marketing
- Strong understanding of content management systems.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing, graphic designing, search engine optimization and how social media impacts this.
- Articulate and professional communication skills.
- Results-driven individual
- Ability to work well under deadline pressure
- Attention to detail
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Online Sales executive- Automobile) to email@example.com before Thursday 2nd July 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process