Job Vacancy: B2B Sales Executive
Job Purpose: Build and grow B2B sales by canvassing the market for new opportunities and clients as well as ensuring growing business through existing B2B accounts by providing excellent customer service and regular customer engagement.
Number Required: 2
- Be the key contact point and account manager for all B2B clients under your docket.
- Build a thorough database of contacts within your accounts, including but not limited to: procurement, sales and marketing, HR, Finance etc.
- Achieve sales targets set by management for verticals assigned to you.
- Identify, approach and onboard new customers within the vertical assigned to you.
- Create customized solutions and strategies for each of your clients.
- Ensure that all payment is received in a timely manner for all corporate sales.
- Provide exemplary service to all Corporate Clients in order to ensure repeat sales through client satisfaction.
- Ensure excellent product knowledge for the entire range of products.
- Continuous market visits to strengthen relationships with existing accounts and identify and bring on board new accounts.
- Opening of accounts for all customers requesting credit.
- Processing of sales orders for B2B customers
- Handle all requests for a quotation within 24 hours barring exceptional circumstances.
- Update / train clients on any new products that are received.
- Submit comprehensive reports on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis per the requirements of Management.
- Actively seek out new projects and business opportunities.
- Up to date market and competitor information.
- Tender pre-qualification and submission for all customers in your weekly.
- Carry out all the work in a professional and ethical manner and within company policy.
- Promptly deal with all customer complaints.
How to Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th June 2020.
Clearly indicate the job title.