Exciting FMCG Sales Opportunity in a Bakery Division
Our client is a leading FMCG manufacturer with a huge market footprint in Kenya.
They have recently commissioned a new Bakery in Nakuru.
As a result, they seek to recruit dynamic, results oriented energetic and self driven individuals for the Positions of Bakery Sales Executives.
Reporting to: Sales Supervisor
Department: Baking Division
Salary Range: Kshs 30,000 Gross plus Commission
Job Location: Nakuru and its environs
Job Purpose: The job exists to achieve the planned sales turnover, market coverage and merchandising objectives through regular visits, superior customer service and excellence in execution to all potential sales outlets
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and achieve the daily and monthly sales targets by ensuring complete and proper coverage of the allocated area/outlets;
- Ensure that all outlets are visited in the correct sequence and that they are well stocked with all our brands and packages.
- Develop sales and distribution plan in liaison with the Sales Supervisor, vertically by identifying and establishing business relationships with new clients and horizontally by introducing the full range of the products to existing clients.
- Submit a daily/weekly/monthly activity report detailing the competitors’ activities; as well as any other information required by the Supervisor or Company.
- Reflect high standards of performance in implementing the trade promotions and marketing activities that relate to routes and customers.
- Drive sales volume development by continuous route and stockist’s identification.
- Carry out dealer survey while capturing relevant market intelligence & identify the existing and new routes and its development in accordance to company norms
Qualifications and Work Experience
- A holder of a Diploma in Sales and Marketing or related qualification;
- At least 2 Years’ relevant experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods sector;
- Candidates with Bakery/Baking products/Confectionery sales experience will have a distinct advantage;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel & Power point;
- Good reporting skills and ability;
- Self drive and ability to work with minimal supervision.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful Sales Career move in the rewarding FMCG sector, apply by submitting your CV in confidence to:
P.O Box 76883-00620,
Our placement email firstname.lastname@example.org is currently under repair due to technical challenges.
Kindly indicate current and expected salary in your application or CV.
Due to the current restrictions on movement as a result of Covid -19, those residing in Nakuru or other areas in the Rift Valley and Western Kenya region are encouraged to apply.
- Do not attach certificates and testimonials in your application.
- Closing date for applications is Friday 25th June 2020.
- Shortlisting will be carried on a rolling/ongoing basis.