Job Title: Sales Representatives
Nature of Job: Full Time
Industry: Bottled Water Company
Job Location: Nairobi
No. of Positions: 3
Summary: Our client, a bottled water company is looking for sales representatives to be based in Nairobi.
The team will be tasked with sales and delivery of bottled dispenser water to supermarkets, wholesalers and companies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish new accounts by organizing and planning daily work schedule to build on existing and potential customers
- Meet and exceed targets
- Sell bottled water to supermarkets, wholesalers and corporate customers and make delivery using company car
- Debt collection, invoicing, collecting cheques and cash
- Make and submit orders by referring to product literature and price lists
- Gather current marketplace information on products and pricing
- Selling the products and ensuring the supermarkets, wholesalers and corporates are well stocked
- Provide historical records by keeping records on customer inquiries and sales
- Contribute to team efforts in accomplishing organizational goals
- Make calls and communicate with customers to sell products
- Have to fulfill customer’s queries over phone and maintain email to follow up contacts, sales and queries
- Maintain daily, weekly report in a professional manner.
- Apart from contacting existing customers will have to reach out for new customers
- Maintain professional relationship with every customer
- Attend sales meetings, take orders, test products and negotiate prices
- Must have to follow the company rules and also perform any other assigned tasks
Key Requirements and Skills
- Diploma/Degree in sales and Marketing or any other field
- 2-3 years of work experience in sales – Experience selling bottled water is a MUST
- They MUST possess a valid Driving License and ability to drive around Nairobi
- Customer service skills
- Debt collection skills
- Excellent selling skills
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV urgently to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.