Job Title: Sales Supervisor
Nature of Job: Full Time
Industry: Bottled Water Company
Job Location: Nairobi
Summary: Our client, a bottled water company is looking for a sales supervisor to be based in Nairobi.
The incumbent will supervise a team of sales reps and ensure they are meeting and exceeding set targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To meet monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets and grow sales month by month
- Supervise a team of sales reps
- Team Development and Management in route plans
- Sourcing for supermarkets and corporate clients and maintaining existing ones
- Attending meetings with customers
- Development of action plans to penetrate New Markets- implement sales strategies to ensure penetration into new markets and guiding the sales team on new markets to ensure profit maximization.
- Management of the Sales Process, ensuring sales analysis and market trends are in line with the company’s strategic plan.
- Developing sales strategies, setting sales targets for individual sales Executives and team as a whole.
- Monitoring team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets.
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures and giving Sales reports to management and ensuring that sales reports are updated daily – sales calls, prospects, orders, collections, etc.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
- To ensure after-sales service issues are managed in time and to the satisfaction of the customers
Skills and Competencies:
- Having a high level of initiative and drive
- Having strong sense of responsibility and commitment to one’s duties
- Able to manage a team
- Selling and Marketing skills
- Supervisory and leadership skills
- Strong written communication, exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Must exhibit excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree / Diploma in sales and marketing or a business related course
- 3-5 years working experience in Sales in a water distribution company
- Driving license a must and ability to drive around Nairobi.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org