Job Title: Business Services Manager
Salary: 50K – 60K + Commissions
Background: Our client established in Kenya in 2008 has been working in civil construction, electrical and general supplies including non-pharmaceutical, Solar equipment and accessories supplies among others.
The company’s main office is in Nairobi with branch offices in Mandera, Kenya.
They seek to recruit a results driven Business Services Manager to join their team.
The Business Services Manager based in the head office, Nairobi directly reporting to the Chairman.
S/he will be responsible for overseeing and supervising the company’s activities and employees with a sales attitude mindset that will enable the company to grow its market share and presence in the region.
S/he will also be required to be accountable for, but not limited, to the following key areas:
Business Development Tasks
- Develop business strategies, implementation operational framework and budget for growth and profitability
- Sources for new business through RFPS, Tender Requisitions, Client Referrals and converts leads to deals.
- Establish effective marketing, communications, and public relations activities
- Manage and coordination of existing and new projects.
- Establish business partnerships including looking/creating business within the company mandates.
- Displays extensive working knowledge of industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered
- Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by upselling products and services and taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally
- Ensuring that all legal and statutory regulatory requirements are complied with
- S/he is expected to train and develop internal human resources.
- Managing the office for optimal operational performance
- Ensuring Security and safety of the office
- Optimal coordination of the company resource and activities
- Management of Social media platforms
- Prepare periodic performance reports
- Any other duties that may arise from time to time relating to the Corporation’s activities.
- Regularly audits work being done and customer service being provided to ensure all standards are met and that all projects delivered in a timely manner
- Monitors department issues and client complaints to define patterns and work to lessen those recurring issues
- S/he should have the ability to think strategically and to design realistic long and short-term business initiatives.
- S/he has a proven entrepreneurial leadership in managing people and financial resources and must have established a reputation for outstanding performance.
- Demonstrate Entrepreneurial approach, where decision is based on situational basis rather than conservative and conventional approaches will be an added advantage.
- knowledge and experience in the designing and executing of entrepreneurial marketing, communications
- Innovativeness and highly flexible without compromising the core principles of the company.
The Successful candidate must possess the below Personal Attributes
- Creative Problem-Solving
- Excellent interpersonal, management and communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills and highly confidential.
- Team player with impeccable integrity.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. Minimal supervision.
- Must have highest level of honest and consistency
- Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration, Business Management or related course. Graduate degree in a related field is desirable.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years’ experience in business development
- Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications.
If this sounds like you, submit your application today through this LINK.
We shall only contact candidates who closely match the client’s requirements.