Oshwal Academy Mombasa
Job Title: Business Studies / Geography Teacher
Reference Number: OAM/SNR/20/06
Location: Oshwal Academy Mombasa
Oshwal Academy Mombasa is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), International Middle Years Curriculum and prepares students for IGCSE and GCE A/S and A’ Levels.
The Academy is seeking to appoint an experienced Business Studies / Geography Teacher to teach in the Senior School.
Skills and Competence:
- A graduate with a Bachelor of Education (Arts) degree with specialisation in Business Studies and Geography.
- Must be registered with the Teachers Service Commission.
- At least five years’ teaching experience in I.G.C.S.E. / A’ Level. Alternative curricula experience will be preferred such as Cambridge Assessment International Education.
- Knowledge of technical content delivery in a variety of examinable syllabi (Cambridge, I.G.C.S.E. and A’ Level).
- Good intra and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable in modern pedagogy and demonstrable teaching practices.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Innovative and creative individual.
- Good planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability and proven willingness to support clubs and other co-curricular activities.
How to apply
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to Oshwal Academy’s Human Resource Department through email@example.com.
Please indicate the job title when submitting your application.
The application closing date is 21st June 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.