Job Title: Communication & Social Media Coordinator (Film)
Location: State House, Nairobi
Our client, a film production company, is hiring a Communication & Social Media Coordinator to join their team.
Job Brief: The job holder will administer the company’s social media accounts. Responsible for creating original text, managing posts, responding to followers and managing the company’s image in a cohesive way to achieve the marketing goals.
You are expected to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. Ultimately, you should be able to handle the company’s social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Manage and facilitate communication and social media communities by responding to newsletters, social media posts and developing discussions
- Facilitate scaling specific campaigns and company awareness through various social media channels
- Create and implement communication and social media strategies monthly.
- Generate and submit consistent reports.
- Ensure consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between film teams and the company to ensure alignment
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms e. g. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo, YouTube, Tik Tok etc.
- Form key relationships with different players in the film space across the social media platforms
- 3-5 years of social media management experience
- Professional certifications in Google Analytics and Fundamentals in Digital Marketing is preferred
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and internet ranking for web content
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater to them
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Strong content creation skills
- Excellent communication skills and be able to express the company’s views creatively
- Availbility to work long hours, evenings and weekends while working on a campaign or strict deadline.
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 21st June 2020
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.