A courier company with operations in Nairobi is looking to fill the following roles:
Business Relationship Executive – Male / female
Reports to: Operations Manager
Working closely with the managing director, the job holder will ensure implementation of sales & business growth strategies and at the same time ensure quality of service to the end client and supervise logistic for the rider.
He/she will identify business growth opportunities, acquire clients, and build a sizeable portfolio of clients whilst ensuring excellent client experience.
- Proactively market and generate business through Individual and SME client recruitment and customer relationship management.
- Increase revenues growth in line with the monthly targets, review sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Responsible for customer care customer accounts
- Responsible for logistical arrangement, coordination of pick-ups and delivery of parcels, by the rider.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone.
- Arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Respond to incoming emails and phone enquiries;
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Gather market and customer information;
- Must have 2 years sales experience in a service industry.
- Business Diploma/Degree
- Must be a quick learner to understand the nature of the business.
- Able to handle challenges and be proactive.
- Be honest, respectful and trustworthy.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics, must have good communication skills and good customer service skills
How to Apply
If qualified, send CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.