A courier company with operations in Nairobi is looking to fill the following roles:
Motorcycle Rider – Male / female
Reports to: Operations Manager
- Transport items quickly with motorcycle
- Running minor errands
- Keeping destination address
- Deliver items in good condition
- Signing for the items upon collection and delivery
- Planning the delivery route, navigating around diversions
- Obtaining recipient‘s signatures and documenting delivery times.
- Confirming delivery with the central depot and collecting instructions for the next job
- Collecting cheques, new orders and cash payment
- Be a skilled and safe rider, with expert knowledge of local streets
- Must have a riding license with riding authorization – Class BCE & FG.
- Must have a Smart Phone
- Must be a quick learner to understand the nature of the business.
- Able to handle challenges and be proactive.
- Be honest, respectful and trustworthy.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics, must have good communication skills and good customer service skills
- Have a responsible attitude to safety
- Be self-motivated and able to use their initiative
- Be fit and healthy and prepared to work outdoors in all weather conditions
How to Apply
If qualified, send CV and application letter to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.