Job Title: Credit Analyst
Gross Salary: 20k
Our Client is a new entrant in the market offering personal credit service and financial support.
They are looking for a professional Credit Analyst to determine customers’ creditworthiness.
H/She will analyse the data to assess the likelihood of a borrower honouring their financial obligations.
- Assessing creditworthiness of customers
- Examining financial transactions and credit history case by case
- Analyse Customers Documents and detect errors
- Carefully analyses data and process the profiles with good quality
- Adhere to credit policy and guidelines
- Task Accomplishment
- Must be able to understand the financial data and apply those skills as they pertain to the loan underwriting process
- Bachelor in Business.
- Must be able to communicate clearly
- Ladies are encouraged to apply
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Sound Judgment
- Ability to analyse the strength of the customer
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Credit Analyst) to email@example.com before 15th June 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV