Job Title: Digital and Social Media Marketing Intern
- Produce social media content and a blog post.
- Identifying exceptional stories to share via social media sites and Blog content
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Assisting in the creation, posting and scheduling of social media content
- Editing and generating imagery for social media platforms.
- Build and maintain blog and social calendar
- Design and execute ongoing social campaigns.
- Maintain effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging across all channels
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Proficiency with photography and photo editing tools ie: Photoshop
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Strong copywriting and copy editing skills
- Top-notch oral and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency with video production and video editing ie: can use a DSLR Camera, basic video editing skills via final cut or adobe premiere pro is mandatory is an added advantage
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or a related field
- Direct experience handling and using social media management tools
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premier Pro) or equivalent digital media editing tools
Internship Duration: (3 months with a possibility of extension)
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV with the subject, Social Media marketing intern, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th July 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.