The County Assembly of Nyeri
The County Assembly Service Board seeks to recruit highly qualified and competent persons to fill the following vacant positions:
Basic Salary: 15,670
House Allowance: 3,730
Commuter Allowance: 3,000
Duties and Responsibilities
- Driving motor vehicles as authorized
- Maintenance of work tickets for vehicles assigned
- Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicles systems
- Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle
- Ensuring security and safety for the vehicle on and off the road
- Carrying out routine checks on the vehicle’s cooling, oil, electrical, brake systems and tyre pressure.
- Safety of the passengers and/or goods therein
- Ensuring that the vehicle’s insurance cover is always up to date
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D or its equivalent
- Passed the Suitability Test for Drivers Grade III;
- A valid driving license free from any current endorsements and valid for any of the classes of vehicles which the officer is required to drive
- Certificate of good conduct
- A first aid certificate lasting more than 1 week from St. John Ambulance or Kenya Institute of Highway and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized institution.
All applicants should attach copies of current clearances from CID, HELB, KRA, EACC and CRB to their application.
Applications in a sealed envelope together with the detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, national identity card, testimonials, clearances and any other relevant supporting documents clearly marked the post applied for on the right hand side of the envelope should be addressed to:
County Assembly of Nyeri
P.O. Box 162-10100
So as to be received on or before 3rd July,2020.
Only qualified and shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.