Job Title: E-Learning Graphic Designer
Our client is one of the leading research, capacity building and project technical consultancy institutions with its head offices in Nairobi, Kenya.
They offer technical services to non-governmental organizations, government institutions, research institutions and the private sector.
They provide professional development and capacity building support to both individuals and organizations in the areas of Monitoring and Evaluation, Project Management, Data Management and Analysis, GIS, Business Development and Agriculture.
They are currently sourcing for a self-motivated and dynamic individual to join the team as the eLearning Graphic Designer.
H/She will work with the training team to create innovative eLearning solutions and re-imagine existing courseware for digital delivery.
- Create high quality and engaging instructional elements to include, but not be limited to, infographics, videos, photo editing, illustrations, and animations
- Interpret course content and learning activities, including interactive component into eLearning content using various technologies e.g. Adobe Creative Suite
- Lead audio and video production for eLearning course delivery
- Collaborate with the team in brainstorming, input meetings, and creative reviews.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the latest trends and technologies in online education.
- Visualize instructional graphics, layout, user interface and the finished product.
- A related degree, job experience or specific job training certifications.
- Highly proficient with eLearning authoring tools including Adobe Captive
- Proficiency in graphic design tools, including Adobe Captive (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop), PowerPoint and other presentation programs
- Knowledge and experience working with learning management systems
- Experience working with current and evolving digital technology and media, and printing and production techniques.
- Technical expertise in interactive simulation, virtual representation, video and other training platforms.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
How to Apply
If interested and meet the requisite qualifications please send your application, your current resume and work samples/portfolio quoting the job title on the email subject (E-Learning Graphic Designer) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st July 2020.
Please include the job title in the subject line.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.