Elex Products Limited
Job Title: Stock Controller
Department: Stores Department
Reporting to: Head of Production & Stores
Supervising: Store Keeper and casuals
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in planning & coordinating monthly, quarterly and yearly stock-takes in conjunction with Internal Audit.
- Monitor adherence to FIFO and batch controls at all inventory storage areas of the company.
- Analyze, evaluate and provide explanations on all stock queries raised by the Immediate Supervisor, HODs & Senior Management.
- Monitor inventory min-max across all inventory stores and report on increased inventory levels or need for min-max review.
- Ensure an effective stock-card management system across the entire company by ensuring all are correctly updated and sequentially filed.
- Monitor stock movements in and out of the company by ensuring proper documentations are availed and approved.
- Monitor stock arrangement across all stores.
- Conduct daily cycle counts across all stores.
- Supervise and manage dispatch process
- Ensure purchases do not exceed budget
- Ensure that all store policies and procedures are adhered to
- Prepare production plans as per the stock levels to avoid stock outs
- Strong warehousing background
- Must have experience of at least 2 years as stock controller in a busy environment
- Good analytical skills
- Detail Oriented/Attention to details
- Ability to Multitask and successfully manage processes
- Good computer Skills
- Good Report writing skills
How to Apply:
Suitable candidates to send CV and cover letter to Jobs@elexproducts.com by 12th June 2020
Elex Products Limited is an equal opportunity Employer and does not discriminate the applicants on any basis.