Vacant Position: Internship ERP Consultant
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
Department: Enterprise Solutions
Role Purpose: SoftIQ Technologies is a software company dealing with ERP Solutions, Point of Sale, Automation and Customized software solutions.
We are currently looking for an inspired individual who has a background in ICT with a passion to learn Enterprise Solutions and engage in our Internship program.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct ERP Training and Implementation
- Perform system upgrades, setup and installation
- Consulting on Hardware and Network related issues
- Customizations of the ERP System
- Respond to support issues within our agreed SLA Response Time
- Record all Support issues to the Help Desk Software
- Resolve all support issues and communicate the same to the client
- Escalate any unresolved support issues to Support Manager
- Ensure all SoftIQ clients are satisfied with our system implementations and support services and there are minimal complaints.
- Actively look for referral business from SoftIQ clients
- Conduct system health checks.
Research and Development
- Actively involved in innovation, research and development
- Come up with fresh new ideas in regards to our products and services
- Do integrations of our ERP Solutions to key industry add-ons and verticals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- This is will be a very engaging position that will involve a lot of self-driven training and research and only candidates that are willing to exert 200% effort should apply.
- Thinking outside the box and coming up with solutions to address various issues on the go
- Be self-driven with minimal supervision
- High IQ and competent and able to work with the best in the ERP Industry in Kenya
How to Apply
If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Applications should be sent via email by latest 12th June, 2020
Please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts.
Apply through firstname.lastname@example.org and Quote the job title in the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.