Job Title: Junior Factory Supervisor
Location: Western Kenya
Our client in the manufacturing industry located in the Western region of Kenya is looking to recruit and engage a Factory supervisor.
Candidates who match the below job profiles and are encouraged to apply for the position.
The Factory supervisor is responsible and accountable for (but not limited to) the following:
- Ensure that the human resources headcount at the shop floor is optimal at all times.
- Ensuring that the safety standards and working conditions at the shop floor are secure.
- Ensure the implementation of the preventative and maintenance policies in cases of accidents and incidents at the place of work.
- Ensuring that the staff are well kitted in the standard and proper PPE, s when operating inside the factory.
- Ensure that the daily attendance reports are shared with the head office.
- Prepare working rota, staff wage bill verses the actual production and work order.
- Work with the factory operators and stakeholders on matters regarding the shop floor production and operations.
- Ensure that the staff records are maintained and updated at all times.
- Ensure that the safety policy on accidents and incidents at the site are observed in cases of such eventualities at the shop floor.
Requirement and Qualifications
- Diploma in any business related studies.
- 2 years working experience in a supervisory level.
- 2 years experience in working in a factory.
- The candidate must have the ability to apply data to formulas in excel and computer graphics.
- Computer knowledge as most plants use computerized equipment.
How to Apply:
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘’Factory Junior Supervisor’’ on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.