Vacant Positions: Farm Logisticians
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Job Brief: We are looking to fill the above position for our client.
The jobholder will oversee the supply chain management processes for the farm.
He / she will also keep / maintain the farm accounts.
Key Roles And Responsibilities
- Plan and manage farm logistics
- oversee stores operations, inventory & controls, scheduling of workers,
- spearhead adherence to safety rules,
- Farm bookkeeping and accounting,
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and any other farm costs.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, accounting, logistics or business administration;
- Two years’ experience in accounting, logistics operations and stores management of an agricultural business as well as good verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
If you are qualified, send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject logistician to email@example.com.
Kindly indicate your expected salary.