Job Vacancy: Field Sales Representative
Salary: 20K – 30K + Commissions
Our client, a company working in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania offer products and services such as, industrial, and domestic cables, welding cables, aluminum conductors, pipes and plastic accessories.
They are looking for a results-driven and enthusiastic Field Sales Representative to support their business by direct sales activity including increasing existing sales and identifying and developing new business opportunities within an assigned territory/accounts.
We will be on the look-out for somebody who is self-sufficient with an entrepreneurial approach in their work.
- Sell company’s products within assigned vertical, account and territory through effective client research, prospecting and networking.
- Work with Sales Manager to define and develop territory to increase new and existing sales
- Spend a minimum of 80% outside interface with new and existing identified target clients.
- Meet with current and prospective customers via client presentations.
- Write and follow up on proposals, specify appropriate standards and pricing
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Meet all activity targets and log activity in the company’s sales systems as required.
- Prepare sales reports and forecasts, as required.
- Diploma or Degree in a Business Related Course
- 3+ years prior successful sales experience
- Business to business sales (B2B) experience is preferred
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills, and superior presentation skills.
- Must be energized and self-motivated and have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Working knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
How to Apply
All applications done online via the link given HERE.