Hasbah Kenya Limited one of the leading FMCG distributor in Kenya, are seeking to recruit highly ambitious candidates to fill in the following positions in Kenya:
Van Sales Representatives (8)
The VSR is accountable for delivering superior volume, coverage, distribution and In-store presence (Distribution, Pricing, shelving and Merchandising as per standards) in all the VSR stores of your section.
The VSR reports to the Distributor Extension Manager.
- Deliver volume, coverage and sales fundamentals targets
- Deliver product on a regular basis determined by a delivery plan and set route to a specific set of customers within the agreed window of time.
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships by providing an efficient, reliable, friendly and courteous service to all customers
- Maintain the highest standard of service by maintaining the required supply of stock to ensure a 100% service level with no ‘stock outs’ (Including Merchandising Plano-gram / counting stock / replenish / collect Sale or Return products) to the highest standard.
- Communicate effectively with customers and maintain up to date information regarding new initiatives, prices, promotions, new product listings and product de-lists.
- Provide information and feedback to the Van Sales Supervisor, on Customer requirements and competitor activity on your route
Responsible / Accountable For:-
- The goods loaded into the back of your van and for accountable for stock take purposes.
- Targets of the month (volume, distribution)
- Bad debts
- The correct use of and maintenance of all equipment supplied by the company.
- Completing all of the “end day” tasks
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
- Diploma or Certificate in relevant field is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3years in sales
- MUST have a valid Driving License –Class BCE
- Good understanding of basic computer skills
- Demonstrable customer service skills / relationship building
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org include daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
This recruitment is open until suitable candidates are identified.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.