Exciting FMCG Van Sales Opportunities
Our client is a leading FMCG manufacturer with a huge market footprint in the confectionery and beverages market.
Due to business growth, they seek to recruit a dynamic, results oriented energetic and self driven individuals for the Positions of Van Sales Representatives (VSR).
Department: Sales and Distribution
Reports to: Area Sales Manager
Salary Range: Kshs 40,000-45,000
No of Positions: Many
Location: Various designated regions
Main Purpose of the Job
- Achieve respective regional direct sales targets to deliver growth, profitability and cash flow objectives as per the business objectives.
Key Deliverables for the Position
- Achieve direct Sales targets & customer base growth
- Achieve cash and stockholding management targets
- Achieve Customer service delivery targets
- Achieve Route Adherence and Cost targets
- Implement the sales strategy while monitoring the scope areas in line with overall strategy, policies, processes and procedures achieving the institution’s objectives.
- Ensuring optimum secondary sales to meet customer targets.
- Reconciliation of secondary sales accounts with regional customers
- Reporting market trends and competitive information to sales, product development and merchandising for growth of sales and profitability.
- Recruitment of new retail outlets and adding to the KIL’s customer database for business growth.
- Developing customer relationships through regular visits, ensuring that product availability, distribution and seize opportunities.
- Developing and cascading the individual targets through a performance management system to achieve set targets in line with overall objective
- Ensuring daily, on time in-full and error free customer orders to achieve customer fulfillment
- Timely reporting of secondary sales on a daily basis to the Area Sales Manager.
- Implementing best practices in respective areas of work
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Any Graduate preferably with a sales and marketing diploma or MBA
- Minimum of 8-10 years proven experience in organized Retail Trade / HORECA in the Beverage / FMCG sector.
- Understanding of the retail sales process with Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
- Excellent Kiswahili and English language skills both oral and written
- Self-driven and Self-motivated person with meet and exceed goals and the ability to work in a fast-paced and able to handle pressure with high sense of confidentiality.
- Excellent management skills – Highly motivated, quick-learner, self-starter, Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills including networking skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Degree in Sales and marketing or related business field.
- A valid driver’s license.
- At-least 2 year(s) relevant experience as a Van Sales Representative.
- Good financial and reporting Skills.
- Excellent Sales & Marketing Skills.
- Relationship Management Skills.
- Interpersonal and decision making Skills.
- Teamwork and communication skills.
- Good computer/IT skills.
- Customer Service focus and time Management.
- Customer centric attitude and ownership.
- Continuous improvement of spirit and skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful Sales Career move in the rewarding FMCG sector, apply by submitting your CV in confidence to:
P.O Box 76883-00620,
Kindly indicate current and expected salary as well as your region of Choice in your application subject line or CV.
Due to the current restrictions on movement as a result of Covid -19, those residing in Nakuru or other areas in the Rift Valley and Western Kenya region are encouraged to apply.
- Do not attach certificates and testimonials in your application.
- Closing date for applications is Monday 29th June 2020.
- Shortlisting will be carried out on a rolling/ongoing basis.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.