Our Client, a security services provider in Kenya wishes to hire an experienced, competent Human Resources Officer.
This position will be based at Kiambu Town.
The HRO key responsibilities include
- Develop and implement HR strategies related to recruitment, promotions, remuneration, and staff relation and performance management,
- Review Human Resource policy framework in line with best practices,
- Provide guidance and coordinate recruitment, staff transfer, staff discipline, and training, among others.
- Create an efficient HR record management systems
- Ensuring that the company is compliant with all legal requirements
The suitable candidate must meet the following:
Diploma in Human Resource Management, CHRP certification, and valid practicing license,
2 years’ relevant experience as HRO, practical knowledge of the labour laws, human resource management system (HRMS),
Strong analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills,
Meticulous attention to detail, quality, and follow through,
Proficient in MS Office suite of software.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae indicating current and expected remuneration package to: email@example.com by 16/06/2020.