Job Title: Divisional Head – HVAC Projects
Our client is a leading engineering and contracting company.
They seek to hire a well-experienced and efficient Divisional Head tasked with leading and supervising their HVAC projects.
- Coordinate & supervise HVAC projects from inception to completion
- Lead the research, design, fabrication, and installation of HVAC mechanical equipment to meet client’s requirements in both large and small projects.
- Consult on HVAC system and equipment design for a wide range of projects, and work with other engineers, project managers, and construction professionals as needed to create and/or modify design parameters.
- Develop and oversee all aspects of production including Clean Room design, computer modeling, selection of manufacturing methods, fabrication, testing, and implementation of products and systems.
- Analyze HVAC systems and equipment when necessary to find inefficiencies or malfunctions and create solutions to optimize performance and increase the efficiency of operation.
- Design testing procedures and control equipment to accurately assess products and identify areas that require modification and further testing.
- Communicate directly with customers to understand project requirements, goals, design specifications, and operational environments in order to evaluate cost, feasibility, and implementation of new HVAC equipment.
- Create and submit detailed bids that outline costs and timelines for construction or extraction projects in accordance with deadlines.
- Serve as project leader to coordinate efforts of managers, engineers, drafters, and manufacturing personnel during all project phases.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 20 years of experience in the HVAC engineering industry
- Professional Engineer license
- Experience with 3D Modeling programs such as AutoCAD
- Proven track record of leading teams
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Punctual and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Divisional Head – HVAC Projects) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Thursday 25th June 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.