Job Title: General Manager – HVAC Projects
Our client is a leading engineering and contracting company.
They seek to hire a General Manager in-charge of supervising their HVAC projects.
- Develop and deliver on the business plan and company strategy to ensure attainment of company goals and profitability
- Keep abreast of the markets and industry trends to ensure the company remains ahead through innovation and execution in the real estate space
- Propose the development of new services/products or the improvement of the existing ones in relation with market and industry analysis
- Participate in project planning, execution, monitoring and implementation, ensuring that ongoing projects are successfully completed
- Review project plans to determine time frame, funding limitations, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
- Provide and maintain project budgets, schedules, and other project related information and documentation utilizing standard project management tools.
- Develop relationships with consultants/contractors/suppliers and evaluate their performance.
- Provide strategic guidance in the sourcing, negotiating and structuring of new deals
- Approve new deals proposed by the Business Development Team
- Train and nurture a motivated team aligned to the company vision and mission
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in the HVAC engineering industry
- Professional Engineer license
- Experience with 3D Modeling programs such as AutoCAD
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Punctual and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (General Manager – HVAC Projects) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Thursday 25th June 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.