Job Title: Senior Business Development Engineer – HVAC
Gross Salary: Very Competitive
Our client is a leading engineering and contracting company.
They seek to hire a Business Development Manager to acquire new commercial, industrial and institutional accounts by developing relationships with owners, facility managers and management companies.
- Generate demand and create enabling frameworks for enterprise engagement, supporting regional/vertical sales teams to explore the created opportunity and close sales.
- Develop sales strategies, negotiate contracts and execute pricing strategy to develop new business and maintain existing business.
- Ensure productivity and effectiveness from all direct and indirect activities.
- Grow and retain the recurring revenue base and associated service revenue.
- Focus on defined high value accounts, and lead the enterprise relationship while also collaborating with local sales teams
- Gather market information (market prices, volume, growth, competitor actions etc) and propose a growth action plan for each channel in the territory.
- Find new channels, visiting and developing existing channels, training our distributors, building relationships and supporting their marketing activities.
- Support the distributors with technical equipment selections and visit consultants and contractors to present our product range
- Drive growth through proactive targeting of specific accounts or opportunities, incremental to the current business portfolio.
- Bachelor in Mechanical (HVAC) engineering
- 10 – 15 years experience in HVAC Business Development
- A proven track record of developing business, previously working as a Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager or Sales Engineer.
- Demonstrated skills, ability and comfort managing a high volume/transaction sales team.
- Comfortable leading and working in teams, experienced at project management and successful selling at all customer levels.
- Excellent communication and team building skills with a strong understanding of inter-departmental relations.
- Proven time management skills, prioritization and delivery against deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (such as Word, Excel), emails and the Internet.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Business Development Engineer – HVAC) to email@example.com before 25th June 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV